JOIN US FOR UPSTATE YOGA/ADVENTURE
YOGA, MEDITATION, HIKING, RAFTING, FIRE PITS,WAKEBOARDING, SWIMMING, ISLAND SAFARI ON LAKE GEORGE
WHEN: Friday, June 17th to Sunday, 19th
WHERE: The Brampton
Adirondack mountains, NY
Come enjoy the weekend with us this Summer! Hosted by The Seed
The Brampton is a secluded lodge situated on the Hudson River among 10 acres of woodland tucked away in the wooded foothills of the Adirondack mountains; it’s just 20 mins from the 32 miles long and stunning Lake George where we keep our speedboat to take out guests.
email Pas@theseedexperience.com to reserve your spot or book here: https://squareup.com/store/reboot-life
Arrival: Friday, June 17th at 5PM | Departure: Sunday, June 19th at 2PM
- Round trip transportation from Midtown NYC to The Brampton
- Meals included (breakfast, lunch & dinner), prepared by Pas Niratbhand, Co-founder of The Seed & plant-based chef!
- Daily yoga & Meditation lead by Jessica Sandhu
- Recreation & entertainment: boating in Lake George, water ski, wakeboarding, tubing, bonfire, and more
- Optional activities include swimming, guided nature hikes, rafting, running, and a visit to Catskill Animal Sanctuary
Starting from $425 per person!
is a Hatha and Vinyasa yoga instructor and health coach whose teaching style is grounded in alignment and light of heart. She first tried yoga some two decades ago, seeking relief for back pain, and found a practice that engaged her in body, mind, and spirit. Since then she has completed more than 1,300 certified training hours in a variety of practice areas, including different yoga disciplines, health and nutrition coaching, and meditation. Based in Washington, DC, she currently works in independent yoga studios and with corporate and private clients, drawing on her diverse experience to deliver creative and challenging sequences that meet the needs of each student and setting. She is also a skilled workshop and retreat leader, and recently held her first international retreat, in Playa Maderas, Nicaragua. To learn more about Jessica
and her upcoming workshops and retreats, visit her website, jessicasandhu.com
, to subscribe to her newsletter.