An alternative to the Halloween madness
Treat yourself to a mini- vacation for a different kind of Halloween weekend this year! This retreat is for people who want to de-stress, let go, release anxiety, heal in mind, body, and spirit, rejuvenate in nature, play with like-minded individuals, and leave feeling energized and centered.
Experience an unforgettable immersion in nature in upstate New York at the Brampton house. Here you will:
- Partake in 3 delicious, healthy vegan meals and snacks every day, prepared by Chef Pas
- Be surrounded by beautiful fall foliage in the famous Adirondack mountains
- Enjoy yoga, boxing, and other daily creative exercise classes on the outdoor deck
- De-stress, let go, heal, align with yourself, and find clarity during daily mindfulness and holistic health workshops led by Reiki Master & Coach Gwen
- Energetically cleanse, relax, and heal during group Reiki with Gwen
- Experience “adventure time” hiking the 3 hour-long obstacle course, including zip lining in the mountains
- Bask in the glow of the campfire with your ‘Smores and your new friends
- Warm up and unwind in the Hot tub, maybe with an adult beverage
- Star-gaze on a clear, crisp fall night… maybe you’ll find the Big Dipper!
- Make new mindful, fun friends for life
- Optional: Private Reiki OR Coaching sessions
- Note: Any activity you wish to for-go to get some personal R&R is fine by us.
WHEN: Thursday, October 27th – Sunday October 30th
WHERE: The Brampton
Adirondack mountains, NY
Come enjoy the weekend with us this Summer! Hosted by The Seed
The Brampton is a secluded lodge situated on the Hudson River among 10 acres of woodland tucked away in the wooded foothills of the Adirondack mountains.
- Arrive at house 9-10PM
- 10:30 PM– Welcome Campfire, Intention Setting & Fire Ceremony
- 7:30 AM – Sunrise Yoga /stretching class
- 9 AM- Breakfast with Pas
- 10 AM- 2 PM Adventure time
- 2:30 PM- Lunch
- 3-4:30 PM – Workshop with Gwen: Creating your Vision: Letting Go + Setting healthy Foundations *
- 4:30-7:30 PM – Free time / private sessions
- 8 PM- Dinner
- 9 PM – Campfire, ‘smores, hot tub, free time
*Will end with a mini Reiki/energy Healing for each person
- 7:30 AM- Boxing for stress relief class
- 9 AM- Breakfast with Pas
- 10-11:30 AM – Workshop with Gwen: Shift your Vibration + Manifest your Dreams**
- 11:30 AM -2:30 PM – Adventure time
- 2:30 PM – Lunch
- 3-7 PM – Free time / private sessions
- 7 PM – Grounding yoga and meditation
- 8:30 PM – Dinner 5-courses tasting menu
- 9:30 PM – Stargazing
- 10 PM – Campfire, ‘smores, hot tub, & free time
**You will learn to work with your own Reiki energy in this class as well
- 7:30 AM – creative workout class
- 9 AM – Breakfast with Pas
- 10-11:30 AM – Workshop with Gwen: Creating Rituals for Fulfillment
- 1:30 PM – Departure to NYC
- 2:30 PM – Apple Picking in Saratoga Spring
- 3:30 PM – continue to NYC
- 8 PM – Estimated arrival to NYC
Meet The Host
Gwen Gaydos, Holistic Pharmacist, Certified Health and Life Coach, Reiki Master, Detox Coach, Yogi, Wellness educator, and Animal Rights Advocate, began her journey in holistic health as a traditional pharmacist 19 years ago. In 2007, she expanded her field of expertise and became a holistic health counselor, herbalist, and iridologist. In 2010 she earned her certifications as a Reiki Master and Life Coach. In 2015 Gwen opened a juice bar, Foxy Greens, in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Gwen continues to learn and study with the best mentors in her field to serve her clients in the best way possible.
Gwen is passionate about helping people become the best, most healthy version of themselves through body, mind, and spirit healing and education. Some of her programs include her signature course, Life Fulfillment Mastery, 1:1 VIP coaching, Reiki privates, Energy healing workshops, and corporate wellness coaching and programming. She believes living a passionate, happy, fulfilling life is possible for everyone.
Gwen loves to travel, drink green juice, meet interesting people, and connect and inspire people as often as possible!
PAS NIRATBHAND, PLANT-BASED HERO
Pas was a shy, failed child star in Thailand.
Upon moving to the US, he became addicted to junk food and became a #foodie. He ate everything from every buzzed about restaurant. He gained weight and got sick before he realized that “you are what you eat” was actually true.
He used to live by the words of Alexander Woolcott, “All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening.” So when he adopted a plant-based diet, he shocked and saddened all his friends.
Pas brings creativity and a personal touch to create engaging, memorable events. He champions plant-based local businesses by providing a platform for them to reach new audiences.