JOIN US FOR UPSTATE YOGA/ADVENTURE
YOGA, MEDITATION, HIKING, RAFTING, FIRE PITS,WAKEBOARDING, SWIMMING, ISLAND SAFARI ON LAKE GEORGE
WHERE: The Brampton
Adirondack mountains, NY
The Brampton is a secluded lodge situated on the Hudson River among 10 acres of woodland tucked away in the wooded foothills of the Adirondack mountains; it’s just 20 mins from the 32 miles long and stunning Lake George where we keep our speedboat to take out guests.BOOK NOW
Arrival: Friday, July 29th at 5PM | Departure: Sunday, June 31st at 2PM
- Round trip transportation from Midtown Manhattan to The Brampton
- Meals included (breakfast, lunch & dinner), prepared by Pas Niratbhand, Co-founder of The Seed & plant-based chef!
- Daily yoga & Meditation lead by Derek Pashupa Goodwin
- Recreation & entertainment: boating in Lake George, water ski, wakeboarding, tubing, bonfire, and more
- Optional activities include swimming, guided nature hikes, rafting, running, and a visit to Catskill Animal Sanctuary*
A Brief Introduction to Pashupa
Namaste. I love teaching yoga. It is the greatest blessing to help people transform their lives and find more happiness.
I am a certified Jivamukti Yoga teacher. The Jivamukti Open classes I teach feature vigorous vinyasa sequencing, along with mantra, music, and meditation. The Jivamukti Yoga Method also includes Basic classes, if you are new to yoga or want to deepen your understanding of the poses.
I also study Thai Massage and AcroYoga, which I integrate into my practice and teaching style. The Thai Yoga Massage informs my yoga assists and understanding of the body. The AcroYoga informs my playfulness, partner exercises, and love of inversions.